Saturday, June 4, 2011

Wouldn't it be cool if I wrote the next Harry Potter?

PROM.

It wasn't in the school gym. I didn't have a date, I didn't wear a long dress or a corsage, or ride in a limo, or do any of that stuff you're supposed to do at prom.

It was fun, though.

But it did mean that I spent most of Thursday getting ready, and most of Friday sleeping.

Anyway, right now I'm still working on editing "The Butterfly Effect"; I'm hoping to get that done in a couple of days so version 2.0 can be a sort of graduation present for my friends. I also have to write a "self-reflective paper" about my senior spring - actually that's due on Monday - so I'd better get cracking.

In our yearbooks we have what's called a "rag sheet": for each person there's dream, reality, heard saying, perfect mate, biggest secret, we leave her, will end up, etc. I just thought I'd share that mine reads: we leave her writing a novel, will end up J.K. Rowling.

I WISH.

No comments:

Post a Comment