Sunday, June 19, 2011

WHY am I AWAKE?

So, I know I've been neglecting this, but I've been working. And let me tell you, working with kids all day leaves you REALLY tired. So blogging is pretty much the last thing on my mind when I come home. It's more like eat and fall into bed...

Not a whole lot to say on the subject of writing, but I will share that I discovered today that the word I always believed to be "harbringer" is actually "harbinger" and well, this is what comes of reading extensively as a child but never actually hearing words pronounced. Also, I read really fast, so sometimes will miss letters or, as was the case here, add letters, apparently.

This reminds me of the time in fourth grade I realized that "trough" was pronounced like "cough" and not "trow". So yeah.

And why am I still up? Good question.

No comments:

Post a Comment