Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I'm Baaaaack

Well, here we are again.

It's been nearly a year since I posted last. This means two things:

1. I am probably talking to myself; nobody reads this anymore.
2. The blogger interface has changed again. Between this and Facebook, I think I might cry.

I will explain why I was absent for so long. The truth is, college was quite enough for me to handle last year. The blog kept getting put on the back burner until I basically forgot about it. But I had a crazy, revelatory dream the other night which was basically a scene from a story popping into my head. And that just made me want to write again.

Interestingly, that's not the project I'm drawn to at the moment. I think it needs to percolate a bit. Unlike the princess story, which has percolated quite enough thank you and is ready to be worked on!

So I'm here, back on the blog. I can't promise anything (for example, daily posts). I think that's too much for me. I can aspire to, perhaps, three posts a week. They will mostly be related to what I'm writing, although I wouldn't be surprised if some school stuff or Nutcracker stuff or life-in-general stuff creeps in there.

To my readers, if they still exist, I apologize for not letting you know when I realized the blog was going dark. If you're still around, I'm still writing :)

If not, I already talk to myself quite a bit, so I suppose this isn't that different!

P.S. Yes, I will finish Marvin. And the reading list will have a huge gap in it. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment