Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm Pregnant...With Cheescake

Didn't really do much work on the novel today, mostly because I went to the beach and then the Cheesecake Factory - I am SO full now...

Harry Potter's on hold because Hermione is much slower than I am.

As for the pages, I realize that my last post was not terribly clear. What I mean, if you weren't sure, is that I'm going to have a separate page for each project I'm working on, up at the top where right now you see "home" and "codenames". Like (I think) I said before, the pages will have summaries, character lists, maybe excerpts, word counts and updates, etc.

And the last totally random thing I have to say is that I found a link to this series of posts while fooling around on the NaNo forums and they're really interesting and are renewing my interest in my fantasy which is currently on the backburner...

No comments:

Post a Comment