Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Favorite Prompts (because I promised)


Favorite prompts from this year, feel free to steal any that strike your fancy:

Wednesdays were worse than Mondays for two reasons.

"Everyone has the right to act stupidly sometimes; you're abusing this privilege."

Ignoring the bloodstains on his shirt, she asked "How was your day?
  
Apparently pepper spray works on anyone, including vampires.

I was fairly certain I was actually going to die this time around, and it was more than likely going to be my own damned fault.  

That last one is actually the beginning of a chain novel on the NaNo forums that I might just have to steal...we'll have to see; my projects list is starting to get a little out of control (by the way, would you guys want to hear about the crazy ideas flying around my head? or am I just kidding myself that anyone actually reads this?)

No comments:

Post a Comment